Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Article Directory of Sales Tax Registration  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

What should I do if I change my Organizational Structure?

You are required to obtain new licenses under your new organizational structure
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
4.3/5 stars (3 votes)
Category : > Article Directory of Sales Tax Registration
Posted On : Sat Aug 29th,2009

You are required to obtain new licenses under your new organizational structure

Business changes its organizational structure

If your business changes its organizational structure (for example, from a sole proprietorship to a corporation, a limited liability company, or a partnership), the new organization must register as a sales vendor and obtain a new re-seller certificate for the new business before you begin operating under the new organizational structure. You must also file a final return for your existing business and surrender the sales tax permit or re-seller permit that was issued to the previous business.


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): FdcWb
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (2)
Sandra Agee   wrote on : Thu Jan 14th,2010
In 2003 WE opened a business no wrtitten agreement of partnership but we shared all expenses . Both our names our on our lease ,phone acct,bank acct,ect I financed the business and have the tax Id. number in my name. My other business partner now want her name on the state tax i.d. Is this possible without a new reseller certificate.      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Sandra Agee:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. You are not required to apply for a new ID number. You only have to notify to your state to add name.
Documents Filing

Peter Lee   wrote on : Fri Feb 05th,2010
I think I registered for sales tax number when I start the business which I'm not sure. I didn't use that number for a while because I've been doing only service call. Now, I like to sell some items and I need that number. How can I find my sales tax number if I registered? I don't want to register again if I already did.      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Peter Lee:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To find out whether you are already registered with the state or not please contact to the department of revenue of your state.

Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.