Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Business Tax  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How should I treat this new entity Income on my tax return?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Business Tax
Posted On : Thu Nov 25th,2010


I incorporated my business this year. How should I treat this new entity on my tax return?

Answer: A corporation is reported on a tax return differently than a regular business. A regular business is reported on the Schedule C while a corporation's information is not reported on the individual tax return at all. Information from a corporation will usually show up on the tax return as dividends or on a K-1 form.


Example: A taxpayer incorporates his business in 2004. In 2005 the taxpayer files a corporate tax return but does not include a Schedule C on his personal return. The corporation pays the taxpayer dividends that show up on his return along with dividends earned on other investments.


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): HXgLL
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.