Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Foreign Entity Qualification  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Register Foreign Entity In Arizona

0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Foreign Entity Qualification
Posted On : Fri Aug 26th,2016

How to Register a Foreign Entity to Transact Business or Conduct Affairs in Arizona?

What is the Purpose to create an out of state entity in Arizona?


  • You will file a foreign entity to transact your business in the State of Arizona with the Arizona Corporation Commission of your existing entity register other than Arizona. The foreign corporation’s purpose is to engage in any or all lawful business or affairs in which corporations may engage in the state or country under whose law the foreign corporation is incorporated.

  • Any corporation that was not created or formed under the laws of the State of Arizona is a foreign corporation.

  What is the procedure to register a foreign entity in Arizona?


  • Are you going to foreign qualify it for profit corporation, non profit corporation, professional corporation, close corporation, business trust, business development Corp, corporation sole, insurer, savings or loan association, credit union, trust company, cooperative marketing association, electric cooperative nonprofit membership association or non profit Elec. generation and transmission cooperative corporation. You have to select one from the above mentioned list
  • NAME IN STATE OR COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION (FOREIGN NAME) – enter the exact, true name of the foreign
    corporation. Check the name availability with the Arizona Corporation Commission and if the name is not available, you may have to get the consent from the company already using your proposed name. The examiner will determine if the corporation name to be used complies with the statutory requirements, but you can review the name criteria
  • You have to provide the registered agent name and address to registe your company  and the registered agent can either be a person or an entity.
  • You can also reserve the name if you are note ready to register your company now.
  • Certified copies must be obtained from the secretary of state to apply for a foreign entity in the state of Arizona and it should not be more than 60 days prior. The purpose of the certified copy to verify that the company is legally registered and in a good standing.
  • You will receive the approved articles from the state if you have filed all the required documents.


How would you maintain your Foreign Entity?


 You have to file an annual report to the Arizona Corporation Commission to keep your company live. Only corporations must submit annual reports. Limited liability companies does not submit annual reports.


Can you File  Foreign Entity as a Non Resident?


You can incorporate a company with the Arizona Corporation Commission as a Non US Resident without having a social security number. 


Filing Taxes wtih IRS and Arizona Corporation Commission:


  • You have to file your yearly tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service and the State of Arizona Department of Revenue.
  • You will file sales tax returns if applicable.
  • You will file payroll returns if applicable


 Opening Business Bank Account:

 You should open a business account to maintain your business activities.

 Do I need business license to Start my Foreign Entity?

 You can contact to State of Arizona Department or Revenue to for a business license if applicable for your business. The basic types of licensing in Arizona are highlighted below.



Maintain Books and Records:

You should also maintain a business account to account your business activities. The bank may ask you to provide the approved articles of your business registration along with EIN to open a business account. You are required to maintain your books and records to file your taxes every year and for the audit purposes. 

A request to retrieve Filed Documents:

You can always request to the state to retrieve a duplicate copy of your filed documents. 

Workers Compensation and Disability Insurance:


 You are required to maintain the insurance if you have employees.


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): IPMED
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.