Registered Agent Information:
This Service is optional.
If you do not have any physical address to form the legal entity.
We can provide you a registered agent address otherwise use your physical address as registered agent.
In most states, a corporation must designate and maintain a registered agent with a
PHYSICAL ADDRESS within the state where it is incorporated OR Where it maintains a
legal presence (for example: office, employees, mailbox, etc).
If you designate the Registered Agent:
If Infotax Square designates the Registered Agent:
- Agent must be a legal ADULT
- PHYSICAL address required (No P.O. Boxes)
- Agent's address becomes PUBLIC record
- Agent will receive "junk-mail" solicitations
- Change of address requires state filing & possibly fees
- Signed "Agent Acceptance" may be required prior to company formation
- Personal information stays private
- Infotax Square information becomes public
- Corporate address can be changed with ease
- Ensure compliance with Registered Agent statutes
- $159.00 Annual Fee will apply