Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Corporation Dissolution / LLC Dissolution

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Ray Hagins   wrote on : Thu Feb 25th,2010   Back to Article

The business I was trying to opened NEVER Opened....I keep on receiving a bill from the Secretary of State of Georgia....I did file a Certificate of Termination in 2007 ($20.00)....telling them that the business never opened. Can I just follow the instructions of making or typing CD412 Articles of Dissolution....?

Reply :
Dear Ray Hagins:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. If you filed documents with the state to terminate your company then you should have received Article of Dissolution for your record.
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.