Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How to register foreign corporation or foreign llc to transact business in the other state?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Ayodele   wrote on : Sat Feb 13th,2010   Back to Article

A UK based Telecomunications company is planning to open a branch office in the State of Florida. What are the licensing, Domain name registration and other requirements for opening an office in the State of Florida?

Reply :
Dear  Ayodele:
To open a foreign entity of your UK based company in the state of Florida. You have to provide registered agent address in the state of Florida.

Need a good standing letter of your UK based company
Registration of your foreign Entity in the state of Florida

Including Registration +State filing fees +Shipping & Handling =$224.00
Registered Agent Address (Optional)=159.00 for 12 months

Link To apply Foreign Entity Corporation:

Link To apply Foreign Entity LLC:

Link to know more about a foreign entity:

If you have any question or concern please either call us at 516.822.3100 or email.

Documents Filing

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.