Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

What Is Name Amendment or Company name change?

company name change
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Ann   wrote on : Wed Feb 10th,2010   Back to Article

Hi, I have incorporated a company in Atlanta,GA in 2005. After that I have moved to Birmingham,AL. I have not operated that company since that time. Now I want to change the name of the company and do continue operate the new company. OR I can close the old company in Georgia and register a new company in Birmingham,AL. I would like to go with the option which costs me less money. So can you provide me details how much would it cost in each situation? Thanks, Usha.

Reply :
Dear Usha: Thanks for choosing for your business needs. Best option for you to close down the old companies and incorporate your business again where you are physically located now. You did not mention in your email that how you have structured your business as a corporation or an llc. We are sending you both links. Please choose according to your structure for pricing.

Link For Corporation:

Link For LLC:

If you any further assistance please either call us at 516.822.3100 or email @
Documents Filing

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.