Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How do I know what is taxable?

How to determine about taxable and nontaxable services to calculate sales and use tax on the taxable items.
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
strickland   wrote on : Sun Jan 24th,2010   Back to Article

Hi, If I am a Maryland licensed business buying energy star products(building materials) FROM a Pennsylvania manufacturer and installing these products in maryland private residences, should I be paying the Pennsylvania manufacturer sales tax? Please note, the products I am installing meet the new guidlines/ratings to qualify for the new tax credit..."up to $1500 credit) I really appreciate any input.....THANKS, Strickland

Reply :
Dear Strickland,

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To avoid paying sales tax to the out of state suppliers you need to provide them your state id number of that sate. You can either use the following link to apply your sales tax number by using the following link or call us at 516.822.3100 for more information.
Documents Filing

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.