Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Who should apply for foreign entity or Certificate of authority to conduct business other than home state?

Why do I have to register a foreign entity to transact business in the other state?
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square   wrote on : Sat Dec 05th,2009   Back to Article

Foreign entity is also called transact business other than your state or country. For example, Your business is registered in New York and want to open an office in New Jersey. To transact business in NJ you need to register your New York entity in the State of New Jersey to conduct business in the state of New Jersey as a foreign entity. OR If you are located in Canada and want to extend your business to USA then you should form a foreign entity in USA. To form foreign entity some states in USA may ask you to provide Certificate of Good Standing of your existing business.

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.