Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

When should I file article of amendment?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Darrell lee   wrote on : Tue Jan 12th,2010   Back to Article

What do I need to do to change name of my business , also getting a new fed # and state #

Reply :
Darrell lee:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To change the name of your business please use the following link and you are not required to change your Federal and State ID.

Business Name Change link:

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.