Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Who should apply for foreign entity or Certificate of authority to conduct business other than home state?

Why do I have to register a foreign entity to transact business in the other state?
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
tony chima   wrote on : Tue Apr 14th,2015   Back to Article

I was told to go to the website to register my contracting business in NJ so that I may obtain a license to do work in NJ but I could not find the link to register as a foreign entity. Is this the website I need to do it on? I just want to make sure I get the right registration as I have already filled out the wrong one yesterday.. thank you for your time. tony chima 2675493886

Reply :

Register as a foreign entity in New Jersey

Tony Chima:

Thank you for choosing for your business needs. Please use the following link to register your foreign entity or call us for any question or reservation at 1+516.822.3100

You can also use the following links to see, what our customers say about our professionalism and customer service.


Rated by BBB:

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.