Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Ramona Blackwelderf   wrote on : Tue Jan 28th,2014   Back to Article

I am trying to find out why I have to file s sub s for New Jersey when I don`t have any income from NJ. I pick up and deliver in NJ but I am only contracted to a NC company and I am paid from this company. I was told I have to file a corporation tax return and pay an annual fee and I don`t have any income from there. Could you please help me?

Reply :

Why I have to file s sub s for New Jersey when I don`t have any income from NJ?

Dear Ramona Blackwelderf:

Thank you so much to choose for your business needs. If your company is registered in the state of New Jersey, no matter you have income or not, you are required to file corporation and annual returns to keep your company in good standing.

You are required to file income tax based on your residency and corporation returns, where your company is established.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at
Business Documents

Load More - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.