Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Can I convert my business into an S Corporation?

How to convert your company into an s Corporation?
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Roberta Breeden   wrote on : Wed Jan 06th,2010   Back to Article

I just got inc. but I am not an S-Corp. I still have to get a new ein # and how do I add on S-Corp. to my Inc

Reply :
Dear Roberta Breeden:

Your question is not clear but let me give you some  guidelines: If you are converting your C-Corporation to an S-Corporation then you will use the same Employer Identification Number. EIN only change If you are changing the structure of your company from corporation to Limited Liability Company (LLC).

Helpful Link:

Complete Business Documents Filing Center In All 50 States!


Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.