Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
kellie burdick   wrote on : Tue Apr 20th,2010   Back to Article

i and a friend would like to have a drive thr to sell tobacco, please let me know step by step the oregon law in doing so, we have a small building on wheels that will sit on private property out side the city limits, what all we have to have to get started..... thank you kellie

Reply :

Dear Kellie Burdick:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To  sell tobacco products in most states you need to have the following licenses:

  1. Retail Cigarette/Tobacco license
  2. Sales Tax Permit

Please let us know your state to advise you properly.

Business Documents


Load More - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.