Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Kathryn McIntosh   wrote on : Tue Apr 20th,2010   Back to Article

I am opening a small convenience store and would like to know what I need to be able to sell tobacco products legally.

Reply :

Dear Kathryn McIntosh:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To sell cigarette and tobacco products you are required to obtain sales tax permit and cigarette & tobacco license. Please follow the link to apply both licenses.

If you need any assistance please either contact us at 516.822.3100 or email at

Business Documents


Load More - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.