Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Qualifying Child for Child Tax Credit!

Qualifying Child for Child Tax Credit!
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Robert Bowns   wrote on : Sun Mar 28th,2010   Back to Article

Our niece has lived with us for 5 years. In order to claim her as a dependent child I need a Tax Identification Number. How does one go about that.

Reply :
Dear Robert Bowns: Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To obtain ITIN  for your niece to claim her on your income tax return. You have to file your income tax return along with ITIN application. If you need our assistance to get it for you then please either call us at  516.822.3100 or use the following link to apply:
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.