Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How can I change the name of my Corporation or an LLC?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Deacon Robert Willis, Jr.   wrote on : Mon Mar 22nd,2010   Back to Article

We recently registered "TEAM MobileNet" as a LLC. We would like to change the name to; "WiMax MobileNet, LLC. Pleaer let us know how to do this as sson as possilbe. Thanks, Deac.

Reply :
Dear Deacon Robert Willis, Jr. : Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To amend the name of your existing corporation please use the following link.
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.