Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How can I change the name of my Corporation or an LLC?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Doris Calvert   wrote on : Wed Dec 30th,2009   Back to Article

I am currently incorporated as a subchapter s under the name of Calvert and Associates, Inc. I have sold the assets of my company but not the name. I want to retain the corporation but change the name to Calvert Enterprises. What do I need to do to make this change?

Reply :
Dear  Doris Calvert:  First we thank you for choosing for your business needs. To change the name of your company please use the following link to apply.

Please click here to apply:

If you have any question please either use our 24/7 live chat service or call at 516.822.3100
Documents Filing

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.