Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Scott Balts   wrote on : Wed Dec 23rd,2009   Back to Article

I am going to Start a LLC in the next few days, I want to know if I need to Register to trademark my business Logo which includes my proposed Name of the LLC Do I need a State and Federal EIN or State and federal tax ID # So I need to form My LLC, get a EIN and find out if my Proposed name is taken or available for me to use... How much are the total fees associated with doing all the necessary Registering and Filings ???

Reply :
To register your LLC (Limited Liability Company) you are required to have Employer Identification number and Article of Organization approved. As far as the cost and the state ID numbers are concerned, It depends on the nature of the business and state where you want to form your LLC (Limited Liability Company). We suggest you for any additional information please either call us at 516.822.3100 or email at

We thank you for choosing for your business needs.

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.