Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Comments  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square
Radalf Antio   wrote on : Tue May 25th,2010   Back to Article

I have a client who has a New Jersey single member LLC. Do I have to file a NJ 1065 or is there some other form, if any, that must be filed? Thank you for your help.

Reply :

If you are a sole-owner of your LLC then you do not need to file form 1065. It is a disregarded entity on federal level. You just have to file form 1040.

Load More - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.