Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Foreign Entity Qualification  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Why should I apply for foreign entity certificates?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Foreign Entity Qualification
Posted On : Fri Aug 28th,2009


If you are going to start business transactions in the state other than the state in which you are currently doing business, then you must file for foreign entity with the hosting state (in which you want to conduct business). This act will help you to enjoy all benefits that a domestic corporation may have in that hosting state.


If you are ready to register a foreign corporation or foreign LLC in any fifty states please click order now button or for addition information read more. For assistance can be either called at +1 (866)754 4460 or email at 24/7 live chat service available!



Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): TWdGe
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (3)
carole   wrote on : Sun Aug 15th,2010
If I was not registered as a foreign entity in VA and entered in to mutilple real estate contracts, and the person cancels can I still sue them, or do I have to be registered at the time of the contract.      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Carole:

Our job is limited to business registration. Please check the attorney for your rights about this issue.

Business Documents

S.O.Ogundipe   wrote on : Thu Oct 21st,2010
I am here on a visit from Africa and will soon be going back to come latter based on my findings here bussness wise. I like to register a business to enable me transact business here. How do I get one busness registered?      View Detail
Reply :
Dear S.O.Ogundipe: Thanks for choosing for your business needs. Yes, as a non-resident you can register your company here in USA. But, how do you want to structure your company? Corporation or an LLC? We would appreciate if you please give us a call at 516.822.200 to discuss to incorporate your business.
Business Documents

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

George Smith   wrote on : Wed Feb 02nd,2011
I am a Florida resident. However when I formed the LLC in the state of Delaware. I believe that I must register with Florida to run the business out of my current residence in Florida, Escambia County. It is an Internet Sales operation, with no intended inventory (drop ship). Could you set me up for doing business in Florida. I'm going to need everything required. (Registered agent and so forth) I would appreciate your response as quick as time permits. Sincerely, George R Smith 850-637-8774      View Detail
Reply :
Dear George Smith,

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To foreign qualify business in the state of Florida please use the following link to check the prices and  do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question at 516.822.3100.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.