Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Retail cigarette & Tobacco License  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Who is a cigarette retailer?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Retail cigarette & Tobacco License
Posted On : Sat Aug 29th,2009


"A Cigarette Retailer" is a person, other than a wholesale dealer, who sells cigarettes or tobacco products directly to the public from a specified retail location, including cigarette vending machines.

Carrying renewed retail cigarette and tobacco licenses and sales tax permit is mandatory to sell any tobacco items in the state of New York. Certificate of Authority and Retail cigarette license must be displayed at location prominently.


If you are ready to order for retail cigarette or tobacco  licenses,or sales tax registration in
any fifty states to sell cigarette and  tobacco products please click order now button or for addition
information click read more. You can also use our 24/7 live chat service for free consultation or toll
+1 (866)754 4460


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): DfJFS
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (6)
NIK   wrote on : Wed Oct 07th,2009
what about online stores do we need a permit?      View Detail   wrote on : Sat Dec 05th,2009
Yes whether you sell online or over the counter you need to have permit to sell cigarette.      View Detail
stephanie   wrote on : Tue Mar 22nd,2011
Can I obtain a wholesale license for liqour or tobacco? I currently have a wholesale license, however I'm looking to sell liqour and tobacco and be able to buy the products at wholesale cost. Can you guide me in the right direction please? Thank you Stephanie Denize      View Detail
Reply :
Dear  Stephani:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. Yes you can obtain wholesale licenses for both products. Can you please let us know what state do you want to apply for?

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.