Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Retail cigarette & Tobacco License  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

What types of products are covered under retail cigarette and tobacco licenses?

List of products to sell under tobacco license
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Retail cigarette & Tobacco License
Posted On : Sat Aug 29th,2009

List of products to sell under tobacco license

Get a product list from the state  you can sell under your retail tobacco license

You must obtain licenses if you sell any type of tobacco or cigarette products. These include cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, pipe tobacco, etc., as defined by Revenue and Taxation department.

Carrying renewed retail cigarette license and tobacco license and sales tax permit is mandatory to sell any tobacco items in the state of New York. Certificate of Authority and Retail cigarette license must be displayed at location prominently.



Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): BLcPO
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (1)
Brenda McCabe   wrote on : Fri Apr 09th,2010
I have obtained a cigar license in Maryland through my business, House of Time, Inc. I was not sent any type of license to display. The companies I buy cigars from are asking me for a copy of my license. I do not have one. My license number is: 10751. This number I was given over the phone. Where can I get proof of my license to send to these companies? Please reply through my email. Thank you, Brenda McCabe      View Detail
Reply :
Dear  Brenda McCabe:

 Number is not enough to prove that you have been registered with the state. You must receive the certificate which should be displayed at your location.

If you need any assistance please either call us at 516.822.3100 or email me  at
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.