Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Amendment In The Existing Company Name  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

What do you mean by change corporation name or change LLC name?

Change Company Name
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Amendment In The Existing Company Name
Posted On : Fri Aug 28th,2009

Change Company Name

How to change a company name?

Change corporation name or change LLC name refers to the choice of your business name. You may come up with new name that best describe your business. Instead of forming a whole new corporation or LLC, you can do so by filing "Articles of Amendment" or "Certificate of Amendment".

You have to notify to the licensing department about changing the name of your company.


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): gAWff
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (1)
margaret   wrote on : Tue Jan 19th,2010
I closed a business in one state, moved to another state and the only thing I knew to do was to get the incorporation approved in the new state. However, I would like to end this corp.and start a new corp. Will the old businesses still be link to the new incorporation? Or what happens if I just change the name of the corp.? thank you, Margaret      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Margaret:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. If you dissolve corporation and form a new corporation then It is not going to have any link with your old corporation. May I know the reason why do you want to dissolve your corporation again and planning to amend change business name to give you right advise.

Let me send you a link to form a new corporation or business name change.

Corporation Formation Link:

Business Name Change Link:
Documents Filing

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.