Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Retail cigarette & Tobacco License  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Shall I need to apply for any other permits?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Retail cigarette & Tobacco License
Posted On : Sat Aug 29th,2009


Depending on your business operations, you may be required to obtain more than just a retail cigarette license or tobacco license. If you are a new retailer you may need to obtain a sales tax id number (Certificate of Authority).

Exempt states for Cigarette and Tobacco License/Cigar License:

Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, New Mexico, South Carolina and Virginia

Carrying renewed retail cigarette and tobacco licenses and sales tax permit is mandatory to sell any tobacco items in the state of New York. Certificate of Authority and Retail cigarette license must be displayed at location prominently.


If you are ready to order for retail cigarette or tobacco  licenses,or sales tax registration in
any fifty states to sell cigarette and  tobacco products please click order now button or for addition
information click read more. You can also use our 24/7 live chat service for free consultation or toll
+1 (866)754 4460


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): YNARD
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (1)
Kathryn McIntosh   wrote on : Tue Apr 20th,2010
I am opening a small convenience store and would like to know what I need to be able to sell tobacco products legally.      View Detail
Reply :

Dear Kathryn McIntosh:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To sell cigarette and tobacco products you are required to obtain sales tax permit and cigarette & tobacco license. Please follow the link to apply both licenses.

If you need any assistance please either contact us at 516.822.3100 or email at

Business Documents


Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.