Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Non Profit Religious and Non Religious Organization  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Register Non Profit Corporation in Arizona

How to Register a Non Profit Organization in Arizona?
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Non Profit Religious and Non Religious Organization
Posted On : Mon Aug 22nd,2016

How to Register a Non Profit Organization in Arizona?

Who can form a Non Profit corporation | Church | Relegious Organization in Arizona?



One or more persons can form an Arizona corporation by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Arizona Corporation Commission. These persons are called “incorporators.”

What are the name requirements?


The examiner will determine if the corporation name to be used complies with the statutory requirements, but you can review the name criteria, check for name availability and, if desired, submit a name reservation application.

What are bylaws, and do I file them?


The corporation is required to adopt bylaws. Bylaws are written rules that govern how the corporation operates internally, such as how the Board of Directors will be elected and what votes are required for a particular action. Bylaws can have any provision in them that is not prohibited by law.

How do I complete the member information?


A nonprofit corporation must state whether or not it will have members. A.R.S. § 3202. “Member” means any person that the articles of incorporation or bylaws give the right to vote for the election of a director or directors. See the full definition at A.R.S. § 3140(37). 


Is publication of the Articles required?


Yes. See A.R.S. § 10-3203. DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL THE COMMISSION APPROVES THE DOCUMENT FOR FILING. The approval letter you will receive from the Arizona Corporation Commission will contain information on how to publish.

How do I form a 501(c)(3) or other type of tax exempt corporation?

“501(c)(3)” and other section 501 subparagraphs refer to Internal Revenue Service code provisions or regulations. Only the Internal Revenue Service can grant tax exempt status concerning federal taxation.

Provide the following information to register a non profit organization in Arizona:


  • Name of the non profit organization
  • Name and address of all directors
  • Duties of all directors
  • A detailed description of the non profit organization
  • At least one director social security number (Social security is not required for Non-US-Resident)
  • Non profit address
  • Mailing address if different from the Non profit



Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): MKYbC
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.