Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Foreign Entity Qualification  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Open a Foreign Entity Pennsylvania

A complete guide to file a foreign association Pennsylvania
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Foreign Entity Qualification
Posted On : Wed Feb 22nd,2017

A complete guide to file a foreign association Pennsylvania

What is a foreign association, Pennsylvania?

Foreing filing association is those entities not registered under the Pennsylvania state laws, such as but not limited to corporations, nonprofit corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships.

A foreign entity cannot start business in the state of Pennsylvania until it is registered under PA laws.

What are the filing requirements to conduct business in the state of Pennsylvania as a foreign associate?

  • The association name must be available to register in the state of Pennsylvania.
  • An assumed name can be created as an alternative, if the name you want to register is not available for a foreign association.
  • Registered agent name and address must be provided and a registered agent can either be a person or a commercial entity. A PO Box address is not acceptable to serve a registered agent in the state of Pennsylvania to operate a legal business.
  • The foreign statement registration form must be executed by an authorized representative of a foreign entity of the home state.

Do you need to obtain a certificate of good standing or a certified copy from the home state?

Neither document is required to file a foreign entity in the state of Pennsylvania to open a branch office.

How long does state of Pennsylvania takes to register a foreign association?

Generally, five to seven working days.

Do you have to renew a foreign association, Pennsylvania every year?

  • The foreign association annual report is not applicable in the state of Pennsylvania.
  • You have to report income and loss to the Internal Revenue Service and the PA revenue department.

Do you have to obtain a new EIN for your foreign association PA?

No, you will use the existing EIN to report income or loss and opening a bank account in the state of Pennsylvania.

How to file taxes for the foreign association Pennsylvania?

  • You will file a consolidated return to the Internal Revenue service for federal, and
  • Pennsylvania State returns will be filed separately.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): WCMPD
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.