Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Income Tax Filing Across The USA  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

If I made a mistake on tax return, what should I do?

0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Income Tax Filing Across The USA
Posted On : Fri Nov 26th,2010

If I made a mistake on tax return, what should I do?


 If I made a mistake on tax return, what should I do?

If you discover an error, you can file an amended return or claim for refund. You should correct your return if, after you have filed it, you find that:

  • You did not report some income
  • You claimed deduction and credit you should not have claimed You did not claimed deductions or credits you should have claimed, or
  • You should have claimed a different filling status. (you cannot change your filing status from married filling jointly to married filling separately after the due date of the original return.)

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): VBNHW
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment - 10 Successful Years
Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.