Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Amendment In The Existing Company Name  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

How can I change the name of my Corporation or an LLC?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
5/5 stars (1 vote)
Category : > Amendment In The Existing Company Name
Posted On : Fri Aug 28th,2009


A corporation or LLC name is changed by filing an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation or Organization. The name change amendment may be adopted by the corporation’s board of directors, unless its articles of incorporation require that the name change be adopted by the corporation’s shareholders or by LLC’s Members or Managers.

For example, name changes for a corporation may require consent of the company's board of directors, officers or its shareholders. The new company name must be available on the records of the state. If the name is not available, the state may reject the company's name amendment.

If you are ready to change or amend your corporation, llc or any other legal entity name please click the order now button or for additional information read more. You can also use our 24/7 live chat service for free consultation or toll free +1 (866)754 4460



Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): BFLEV
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (5)
Doris Calvert   wrote on : Wed Dec 30th,2009
I am currently incorporated as a subchapter s under the name of Calvert and Associates, Inc. I have sold the assets of my company but not the name. I want to retain the corporation but change the name to Calvert Enterprises. What do I need to do to make this change?      View Detail
Reply :
Dear  Doris Calvert:  First we thank you for choosing for your business needs. To change the name of your company please use the following link to apply.

Please click here to apply:

If you have any question please either use our 24/7 live chat service or call at 516.822.3100
Documents Filing

Michael Holland   wrote on : Wed Mar 10th,2010
In November of 2008 I registered my company as MHE Printing LLC. At the present time my company provides other services and I'd like for my company name to reflect that diversity. How can I do this without changing my original date (November 2008)? And what is the cost of doing so? Thank You, Mike holland      View Detail
Reply :
Add An Additional Name For the Diversified Advertising Under A Legal Business Entity

A DBA which is an abbreviation of Doing Business As, and it is an alternative to add multiple names to advertise different products and services under one entity, instead you create a new entity to brand different products and services. A DBA does not have the same legal rights or protected as a legal entity does, and in most states multiple businesses can use the same name unless it it protected by a trademark statute.

Features of a DBA:

  • You can add a dba name in the bank in addition to a legal entity name to receive payment by a fictitious name as well.
  • A unique dba name helps to make different products a brand by a diversified advertising.
  • Label or link each new product with a unique dba name to expand the targeted audience.

Contrast among the legal entity name registration, DBA for an entity registration and trademark registration?

  • A legal entity is a corporation or an LLC register with the secretary of state.
  • A DBA is an additional name which normally considers to register under an entity to organize an effective advertising campaign for the diversified advertising;
  •  Whereas trademarking does not let anyone use the same name within the state, across the nation or worldwide. It depends, how the trademarking was filed. The most popular fashion of the trademarking is "across the nation". The process for a trademarking is estimated 8-12 months, and classification is a key in approving a trademark application.

Deacon Robert Willis, Jr.   wrote on : Mon Mar 22nd,2010
We recently registered "TEAM MobileNet" as a LLC. We would like to change the name to; "WiMax MobileNet, LLC. Pleaer let us know how to do this as sson as possilbe. Thanks, Deac.      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Deacon Robert Willis, Jr. : Thanks for choosing for your business needs. To amend the name of your existing corporation please use the following link.
Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.