Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Articles About Moving Company From One State To Another  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Does The State of Oregon Allow The Domestication?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Articles About Moving Company From One State To Another
Posted On : Mon May 13th,2019

The state of Oregon does allow to move company into the Oregon or migrate to the other state from the state of Oregon.

What is the process to move company in Oregon or the Vice Versa?


  1. Out of state entity must permit to move company in Oregon.
  2. An article of conversion is filed with the secretary of state, if the out of state entity allow the domestication.
  3. Once the state of Oregon approved the domestication, then a termination is filed with the other state to stop the operation permanently.
  4. A letter is sent to the Internal Revenue Service to move the Employer Identification Number to the new state.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): EZRPA
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.