Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   DBA / Assumed Name  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Can I conduct my business using different name?

Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
5/5 stars (2 votes)
Category : > DBA / Assumed Name
Posted On : Fri Aug 28th,2009


Yes, if you want to use the name other than your legal name, a doing business as (DBA) / fictitious name can be filed with the registering state and/or county in the state in which the company is formed and if applicable foreign qualified. A DBA is used if the company intends to transact business under a name other than the legal name that appears on the article of organization.

If you are ready to register your business as a sole proprietor or a dba (doing business as) please click order
now button or for addition information click read more. You can also use our 24/7 live chat service for
free consultation or toll free
+1 (866)754 4460



Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): UfIGc
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (2)
cathy mcqueen   wrote on : Tue Mar 02nd,2010
can i do this for a bar and grill and still sell alcohol      View Detail
Reply :
Dear Cathy Mcqueen:

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. Answer is yes, but you are required to obtain a permit to sell it.

If you need our help to obtain permit for that then please call us at 516.822.3100
Business Documents

Vickie Branham   wrote on : Fri Aug 06th,2010
Can a bank put a wife on her husbands' DBA account even though the husband has another partner on the business with a separate bank.      View Detail
Reply :
Dear  Vickie Branham: 

Thanks for choosing for your business needs. It is a financial question and our job is limited to business registrations and Tax Advice. So, would suggest you to please call your bank to check their policies for opening up bank account.

Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Business Documents

Load More

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.