Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Articles Directory To Open A Corporation in The USA  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Articles of Correction?

How to file articles of correction?
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Articles Directory To Open A Corporation in The USA
Posted On : Sat Oct 22nd,2011

How to file articles of correction?

What is articles of correction?

Articles of correction can be filed if you realized the information you supplied to the departments are incorrect. Articles of correction may be used to correct an instrument filed with the department.

Some department provides you a formatted form to fill out and submit to the corrections or you can design your own form and submit to the department for correction or your original filings.

It can be filed under the following circumstances but not limited to:

  1. Wrong entity name submitted.
  2. Wrong address submitted
  3. Business descriptions
  4. Owners name
  5. Others








Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): NFBIX
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.