Free Consultation|USA Only +1 (866)754 4460|Outside USA +1 (516)822 3100 or +1 (631) 623 5100 - Website Logo
  You are here : Home  >   Services  >   Articles About Moving Company From One State To Another  
TESTIMONIALS - Testimonials  

Apply EIN for Re-Domiciling Company

EIN for Re-Domiciling Company
Existing customers please login to check the status of your order at Infotax Square Login here (0) (0)
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Category : > Articles About Moving Company From One State To Another
Posted On : Tue Aug 26th,2014

EIN for Re-Domiciling Company

EIN remains the same if you are moving your business entity from one state to another. You are only required to report to the IRS, unless you change the company structure from a corporation to a limited liability company or vice versa.The Internal Revenue Service issues a unique EIN for the new structure.

File a final return:

If you are converting from a corporation to a Limited Liability Company or choosing any other business structure along with the domestication from one state to another, you are responsible to file final returns of the existing state business.


Committed to give our users most updated news!
For instant news please subscribe at

Leave Your Comments
Your name :
Email Address : Will not be published
Please enter your email if you want us to send answer to your email. We have a strict policy of not to share your email address with any other party.
Your message :
Insert these letters into the textfield below: (required, case-sensitive): QVCAE
Do you want to Subscribe for
InfoTaxSquare Business News Bulletin?
Comments (0)
Load More
No Comments found, Be the first to write comment

Copyright © 2010, Infotax Square All Rights Reserved. - Allows Payment Processing With Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.